Thursday, December 12, 2019

Netflix: The Toys/Movies That Made Us

About a year or possibly three, I saw a show on Netflix called "The toys that made us" which is a documentary series where they talk about the most popular toys that were made back in the day, their history etc. If I am correct, they now have 3 seasons. It's really interesting to hear about toys like Barbie, Star Wars, Teenage mutant ninja turtles and more.

Now they have a new series called "The movies that made us". So far I have only seen two episodes but I like it just as much as their first series. They spend each episode talking about a specific popular movie which I think are all from the 80's (I haven't looked at all the episodes yet to see). 

It takes you behind the scenes, the ups and downs of making the movies etc. The first episode is "Dirty Dancing" and the second is "Home Alone". Both had some very interesting facts. 

I can't wait to see more episodes. There are so many movies they could talk about so it will be interesting to see how far they go with this and what movies they talk about. I hope they talk about tv shows next because that would be just as interesting.

If you love movies and toys and find behind the scenes of things interesting, I highly recommend these two series on Netflix. A good binge watch.

The Toys That Made Us trailer (season 2): Click Here

The Movies That Made Us trailer: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment